Top 25 Things on my Bucket List
I know most of us have a list of things we want to do before we “kick the bucket.” Here are the top twenty-five things on my bucket list that I want to accomplish in my lifetime!
- Live in Italy.
- Travel across all of Europe with my family.
- Have 4 children (biological and/or adopted).
- Run a half marathon.
- Get to a healthy weight (and keep it there).
- Travel to all 50 states (I’m at 26 of 50). I’m looking forward to Hawaii, that’s for sure.
- Support my family by Blogging & Selling LipSense or LLR.
- Raise happy and healthy children.
- Get my RA under control.
- Become a published author.
- Have a library room in our home for the bazillion books I own.
- Buy an old card catalogue and restore it to it’s former glory.
- Travel with Tony to New Zealand and see where the Hobbit & Lord of the Rings were filmed.
- Convince Tony to get another pet (cat or dog). – This may be a tricky one, as Tony doesn’t really like animals, but I’ll work on him.
- Rent a cottage in Scotland for a month and write a book. Something like this. I want it old, no internet, and beautiful surroundings.
- Go on a cruise. Preferably to a warm and sunny tropical location.
- Watch a Seahawks game from the Sidelines with Tony.
- Become Fluent in Italian & Arabic.
- Go to Coachella at least once.
- Have a 50th wedding anniversary (we’re at 12 years so far)!
- Get my Ph.D. in Library and Information Science.
- Renew our vows on our 25th wedding anniversary on a beach in Italy. I guess planning and saving for this should probably happen now so I don’t have to worry about it later on in life (13yrs from now).
- Have crazy colored hair at some point.
- Inspire someone.
- Own a pair of Tieks, or more than one, well, actually a full rainbow of them would be awesome!
What’s on your bucket list?