And the Nominees are…
“WritersBra helps bloggers build successful blogs using an experienced, proven, and passionate approach.”
“Iliketodabble will include experiences of my own that I wanted to try out along with experiences resulting from the users’ suggestions. If we collectively try new things and expand eachothers’ minds, this can be quite an adventure. I know I am not the only one who likes to dabble.”
“Around here we LOVE all of the bright and shiny things about motherhood. I want to help you shine on your motherhood journey. Some days are hard and trying to do things “right” can feel overwhelming.”
“Take a look around to see my tips for managing your household, baby, health & fitness, money, and beauty.”
“I’m a mother of two young kids, living in Southwest Florida, making things work on one salary. I don’t profess to be an expert, but I hope some of the tips and tricks I use to trim the budget and keep things beautiful and fun, might help someone else.”
“I started this blog as a fun and creative way to share my style, heath + fitness routines, current obsessions, & more. I hope this blog gives you inspiration and helps you find your style.”
“There were stories to be written; empowerment to be shared; I just wanted to write and share! I opted for my heart bypassing other critical organs.”
“I’ve always thought of myself as a dreamer living in this crazy, fast-paced world and trying to fit in on my own terms. Over time my outlook on life started changing. I found myself eating better, felling more zen and enjoying the little beautiful things in life.”
“Legit Chics is all about real women, real life, real families and the stories of our lives. And, we are completely uncensored so we tell it like it is! Shit happens in life and we talk about it all – mommyhood (I make up my own words and spelling sometimes so just roll with it), marriage, and family. Our Tribe is family and we talk about it all – the good, the bad, and the ugly!”
“I am a proud and happy working mom, in the healthcare field. My hard-working husband works a demanding job, so I am often juggling both girls on my own – not something that always comes naturally to me, but part of This Season of my Life.”
“I’m a coffee loving sometimes-blogger, wife, and stay at home mom to an almost 3 year old tornado of a toddler and chunky newborn baby boy! I share my honest motherhood moments, favorite family goodies, and the helpful hints I’ve discovered through my journey and with the aid of my ‘tribe’.”
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to bloggers by other bloggers who are creative, positive, and inspiring. Once nominated, the blogger is required to write a post in which they:
- Thank the blogger who nominated them and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated them
- Nominate 11 other blogs and give them 11 new questions to answer.
- Notify your nominees and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
My questions for my nominated bloggers:
- Why did you start blogging?
- If you had to choose only one word to describe your blog, what would it be, and why?
- What is your favorite blog post that you’ve done so far?
- What social media platforms can we find you on?
- What are your favorite songs to listen to while blogging?
- What TV shows are you watching right now? What is your favorite?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- If you could only have one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What person (living or dead) would you want to have dinner with?
- If you could do anything for a career, what would it be, and why?
- What is one interesting fact about you that most people may not know about?
I look forward to seeing your answers to my questions!