When choosing a lip color, there are some colors that can give you a little more pep in your step for Spring (when you may need it since the weather can be so grey and dreary). Here’s my Top 10 list of perfect LipSense Colors for Spring (in completely random order).
Top 10 LipSense Colors for Spring
1. Bombshell – I love the neutral pink that Bombshell provides. It’s a beautiful soft lip color for Spring, that you could layer with many of the following colors to soften, and create your own personal color for Spring. Plus, being such a soft neutral, it’s a great color for year round wear.
2. Coral Ice – This is a fun warm-toned, orangey-pink, with a nice brightness to it. It is a perfect color to bring a little fun into your life. Coral Ice really brings out hazel and green eyes. Don’t be afraid of an orange lip color. I’m obsessed with Coral for this Spring!
3. Mauve Ice – A gorgeous soft mauve-purple color. It looks AMAZING on, especially if you have brown eyes. Mauve Ice is cool/frost color, giving a subtle icy look that transitions from winter to spring perfectly! I love this color for a wedding look too. Soft and subtle for the wedding, and then you can put on a bold statement color for your reception!
4. Bella – This is a perfect neutral for many women. It is a soft mauve brown that matches every skin tone. It looks beautiful on EVERYONE! I mean come on ladies. Look at how beautiful this color is! This is on the list of the most purchased colors of 2016!
5. Party Pink – This pink is an incredibly fun pink lipcolor! It’s bold, bright, and just the thing needed during all of the grey that early Spring time brings. It is a pop of much needed color on the rainy days of Spring in the Pacific Northwest.
6. Strawberry Shortcake – A lovely soft red with pink undertones. It’s a cool matte color, a change from some of the other colors above. With it’s cool undertones, it will help your teeth look whiter. Another reason why I love this color for spring is that it’s a little darker than some of the other colors, but still has a lightness to it. If layered with some of the other colors in the list, it would give a slightly darker shade of them.
7. Rose Ice – A gorgeous frosty pink. Beautiful on all skin tones, and gives a bright pop of color. It’s a slightly darker color, with a wonderful shimmer that Party Pink doesn’t have. Rose Ice looks especially amazing on those with blue eyes!
8. SheLaLa – This amazing warm red looks fantastic on and gives you a gorgeous red lip; and be honest, who doesn’t LOVE a red lip! SheLaLa is a perfect bright, bold red for your wedding day, or ushering in that time of Spring to Summer.
9. Violette – If you’ve always wanted a purple colored lipstick, but couldn’t decide on one that you thought you’d love, try Violette! It’s a fun bright pop of pinkish-purple color, with a gorgeous shimmer. It looks incredible on those with brown eyes.
10. Pink Champagne – This is one of my all time favorite neutral colors. Not only is it a soft pink that looks amazing on everyone, it has a beautiful frosty finish to it. This is another soft pink that would be perfect for a Spring wedding.
I love to wear different colors of lipstick during different seasons, and if you haven’t tried LipSense, YOU SHOULD! It is incredible. It’s vegan, non-GMO, Cruelty Free, Lead Free, Wax Free, Gluten Free, FDA Approved, 98% All Natural Lip Color!
Not only is ALL the above true, but it’s also a long-lasting (8-18hrs), smudge-proof, water-proof, and fully customizable to create your perfect color with the 3 layering system of wear! By purchasing just THREE colors, you can create up to TWENTY-SEVEN different personalized colors!
I hope you love my Top 10 list of perfect LipSense Colors for Spring, and if you have any questions or need help choosing a color for yourself, comment below or join my Facebook VIP group here.